Dual Cab Gladiator Cargo Net
The Best Cargo Net on the Planet. Preferred by top fleets for being heavy duty, versatile and easy to use. All our nets come with minimum four attachment straps and a storage bag.
Category: Gladiator Cargo NetEnquire Now
Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Used by large and small fleets all across the country it is the highest rated cargo net on the market. It has earned this by being easy to use, incredibly strong and durable.
What sets this cargo net apart from others is the integrated use of rip-stop mesh. The meshing makes the net smooth on one side preventing snags when securing your cargo as well as containing smaller items. It is made of industrial strength rip-stop mesh that means even if a puncture is made into the material it will NOT continue to tear. Each mesh thread is comprised of thousands of smaller threads and then coated giving it incredibly strong rip-stop properties.
The Gladiator Cargo Net is built from weatherproofed, heavy-duty 1.5” webbing rated at 1,200 lbs. per inch with triple-layered reinforced edges. This is what gives the net its ability to safely secure large cargo loads and take the abuse of commercial use.
Cargo Net Benefits
- Fast and easy single person operation that saves you time and frustration.
- The best restraint possible for your cargo and peace of mind when you’re on the road.
- Many years of heavy-duty use creating a high value for your dollar.
Cargo Net Features & Advantages
- Integrated, ripstop meshing prevents snags and secures small objects.
- High strength, weatherproofed material and quality construction create a durable, heavy-duty product.
- Many securement points make for great versatility
A. Secures odd sized loads
B. Net coverage can be made larger or smaller
Additional cargo net benefits:
- Grips your load under tension
- Distributes the load over a large surface area: no more broken cargo
- 287 pound per square inch non-continuous tear material